Thursday, September 07, 2017

DACA

Let me see if I've got this straight...

If I hack YOUR financial data, and steal all your money, stocks, investments etc. and I set up a trust fund for my kids with it, when I get busted for the theft, and you want your money back, I get to argue that....

"...you can't take that money from my KIDS! They have DREAMS for that money! And after all, THEY didn't steal it. Why should they be punished for what I did?"


And Ă˜bama and the democrats agree with me!

So, the children of thieves and criminals get to keep the ill-gotten gains, and the victims (and THEIR children) from whom they* were stolen should just shut up, suck it up and do without?

Did I miss anything??

/gun




*the goods, services, land, benefits, nation, culture, taxes, welfare, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment